-the concept of abstraction means:
1. You know what a data type can do.
2. How it is done is hidden.
-user : in this context does not necessarily refer to a human
˙ADT(Abstraction Data Type)
1.Declaration宣告 of data
2.Declaration of operations
3.Encapsulation封裝 of data and operations
˙static v.s dynamic structures
-構成資料的抽象型態時的一個重要差異點是 : 結構的形狀及大小是否隨時間而改變(靜態 or 動態)
˙Pointer : is a storage area that contains such an encoded address.
is used to record the location where data items are stored.
- another name for a program counter程式計數器 is instruction pointer指令指標.
- 分為 : 1.row major order以列為主次序
2.column major order以行為主次序
- store each component in a separate location and then link them together by means of pointers.
- is especially useful in those cases in which the size of the array's components is dynamic變動的.