˙list串列 : is a collection whose entries are arranged sequentially.
- head : the beginning of a list.
- tail : the other end of a list.
˙stack堆疊 : is a list in which entries are removed and inserted only at the head.
- top : the head of a stack.
- bottom/base : the tail of a stack.
- push : insert a new entry at the top of a stack.
- pop : remove an entry from the top of a stack.
- last-in, first-out (LIFO) structure.
˙queue佇列 : is a list in which entries are removed only at the head and new entries are inserted only at the tail.
- rear : inserted at one end.
- front : deleted from the other end.
- first-in, first-out (FIFO) structure.